Always up-to-date with the help of Cera-Tech 3D Dental Lab
We would like to invite you to our lab on a regular basis to explain the latest changes such as updates of the CEREC connect software or newly approved usages. We always want to provide detailed answers to any questions you might have. By doing this, hands-on learning about digital impressions in your practice goes hand in hand with the further education on this exciting topic.
To provide quality fixed prosthetics, using highly skilled, registered technologists, state-of-the-art digital equipment and the most advanced technologies and materials available to provide Dentists, Denturists and Patients with easy access to care.Why should you give us a try?
(not including shipping times, we have a driver for Edmonton area or also use Purolator for further)
- CEREC CAD/CAM technology - this allows us to produce(mill) zirconia, e.max, Vita and 3M products right in our lab in Spruce Grove…significantly reducing turnaround times for you. In most circumstances you could have the case back within a day or two! ***if a digital impression is provided.
- Nobel Biocare CAD scanner - this allows us to design your fixed or removable implant cases on any platform, many Brands including; Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Astra, Thommen.
- Shade taking and Custom staining - We are happy to provide you with this complementary service. If your office is too far away for your patients’ shade taking or custom staining, just attach photographs with your digital Sirona CONNECT file or email us some.
- Fast turn around - We can provide you with PFMetal and PFZirconia crowns in about 5 days, FGCs in 3 days. Even less for all ceramic alternatives like IPS e.max, empress, Vita, or full zirconia crowns. A great option for those patients that want quick results or have something important coming up.
- Competitive Pricing - that we would be happy to discuss with you.
- Communication and Service is key, please don’t hesitate to let us know what is working and not working and we will do what is necessary to satisfy you and your patient’s requests. We can provide you with all of your crown and bridge service from one place. PFM, FGC, e.max, zirconia, implants, etc.
- Esthetics – we take pride in offering two different esthetic levels, standard for most regular posteriors and premium for highly esthetic cases including most anterior cases.
- Experience – the owner has more than 20 years of experience in crown and bridge including teaching crown and bridge at NAIT in Edmonton.
Would like to do a fully digital workflow with your Cerec and speed up the turnaround time and lower costs? We would love to work with you and your team.
If you have a Sirona bluecam or omnicam and haven’t joined to sirona connect to add a favorite lab yet, I would be happy to help you set that up so we can communicate with our systems to work on cases together.
Another service we provide: We can also help save you time by connecting with your Cerec and designing your digital restorations for you and send them back to you if you still want to mill them yourself.